Team Leader Financial Accounting
The objective of the Team Leader is to establish a financial accounting management practice, organization, planning and reporting to above market and company standards, within the given Sulzer guidelines.
More in particular, you are:
- Responsible for coordination of all Accounting processes for the cluster;
- Develop and implement an integrated strategy for Accounting across systems;
- Coordinate all cluster Accounting processes;
- Responsible for effective liaising with management and stakeholder in Financial Structure;
- Responsible for signing finance audited result;
- Ensure application of accounting policies and procedures; maintain appropriate internal control standards in accordance with IFRS and the company guidelines and formats;
- Build, manage and coach a high performing accounting team;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement an integrated strategy for Accounting;
- Lead process standardization and harmonization initiatives in the area of Accounting
- Support and manage internal and external audit activities;
- Provide reporting on execution of internal SLAs and KPIs;
- Establish a high standard financial control environment to support the achievement of business goals.
What we have to offer
A challenging senior financial professional position, with the opportunity to use your management skills in a complex accounting context.
And in addition;
- The opportunity to use your professional skills to increase together with your team financial reporting standards by constant improvement in processes van reports;
- Be part of a medium-sized, client-focused engineering service organization with effective, direct and open communication and member of the financial community of an international operating company;
- Excellent opportunities for further career development and a competitive remuneration package.
Who we are looking for
A senior financial controller with the competence to manage successfully financial reporting processes in a complex international/business unit based structure. Able and with the ambition to lead and coach a team of professionals and manage innovations and improvements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business administration;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Accounting or Finance controlling;
- Experience in high volume trans-actional Finance function;
- Proactive and focused in initiate and execute successfully improvements;
- Competence in managing accounting IT/ERP systems;
- Experienced en interested in management and coaching of the team;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives, focus on details and good analytical skills.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a specific specialist field to work in and Finance is one of our chosen fields. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case, Sulzer Venlo (The Netherlands).
Sulzer Turbo Services is the ultimate knowledge center in the after service market related to the field of Gas Turbo Service. Gas Turbines located in various parts of the world refurbished and overhauled and maintained with a wide network of locally rooted partners. Certainly worth mentioning is that they have developed a number of improvements that make the turbine achieve performance well above the factory spec. The team in The Netherlands presently consists of about 200 colleagues of different nationalities. A truly international environment where you get to work with the very best people in the industry.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to reach out to Berto van Rens via e-mail email@example.com.
- Vacancy Finance
- Accounting & Tax Advisory
- Oil, Energy & Utilities