(Sr.) Quantitative Structurer
- 5+ years’ experience as quantitative analyst.
- Experience in the energy sector.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, and Mathematics or related.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Strong skills in data analytics.
- IT skills: Python, SQL.
Quantitative Structurer for a strong player in the energy sector. Is responsible for structuring and valuation activities of major commodity transactions and for quantitative support for trading desks and origination teams. Provide quantitative support to the traders and originators teams. Advise counterparties and internal clients on the quantitative aspects of commodity market price risks. Provide and support the development of new and innovative products for both trading and origination, plus the provision of ad hoc support to the trading desks. Good understanding of valuation and pricing techniques as well as machine learning techniques. Highly organised, analytical and critical thinker. Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Quantitative Structurer is responsible structuring and valuation activities of major commodity transactions.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Renewables & Environment
- Oil & Energy