- 4 years’ experience dealing with financial markets.
- Experience in the energy sector, power and gas.
- Master degree in Economics, Mathematics, and Finance or related.
- IT skills: knowledge of Bloomberg, strong capacities in Excel, VB coding is a plus
- Good communication and social skills.
Senior Trader for a company that operates in Europe. Responsible for treasury management. In charge of market-making and hedging risks as regards interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities, and equities. Responsible for relationships with the banking community and internal operational units. Support in the improvement of the treasury management system.
The senior trader has the mission to focus on interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities, and equities.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy