Job - (Senior) Originator
In this versatile and dynamic function of Originator you have an important role to help the organization. You are responsible for the existing customer portfolio and the expansion thereof. You work closely with other Originators, Traders and Structurers. Your customers are large industrial users, project developers and energy companies. Due to expansion and growth of then organization, our client is looking for an Originator.
Candidate - (Senior) Originator
- You have relevant experience as an originator, senior account manager or comparable role at a utility and trade company.
- You have a University degree in economics, finance or engineering qualification, with a strong, analytical and commercial sense and working level.
- Customer attention, service-oriented, proactive approach.
- You have a good command of the English language, Dutch, French and German are a plus.
- Willing to regularly travel internationally within Europe (10%).
Company - (Senior) Originator
The client is a leading innovative Energy Trading and Portfolio Optimization company, based in the Netherlands. Their focus is on utilizing in-depth fundamental analysis to forecast the impact of renewable energy output on the power and gas markets. They have been growing rapidly in the European Electricity and Gas markets on the back of the energy transition. The core of the business model is the combination of statistical analysis (weather data, consumption data, fuel prices, etc.) with strong business sense. The corporate culture is characterized as opportunity-driven, commercial, competitive and social.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy