Sales Manager France
Working within a global environment, you will lead, drive and grow in France in line with overall company strategy, meeting or exceeding both short and long term targets, and country P&L responsibility.
More in detail:
- Prepare and implement the defined business plan / budget
- Build and manage a cost-effective team that will ensure growth in the sales region
- Transitioning to a solutions-based and customer-focused organization
- Drive customer targeting, positioning and pricing
- Focus on selling with strong value propositions
- Ensure (growth-) targets are achieved
- Ensuring efficient and profitable operation of the company
- Deploy various growth initiatives and capture growth opportunities
- Lead all business aspects including final accountability in country for all price/ discount decisions, and project pricing decisions.
- Manage and control operating expenses and assets in accordance with the budget.
What we have to offer?
We offer a package that is in line with the responsibilities and challenges related to the position and it includes
- A challenging position in an energetic international working environment.
- A challenging industry with dedicated professionals and clear business and sales focus.
- A professional, well-skilled team to be managed and developed to a higher performance level.
- Opportunities for further development and a competitive remuneration package.
- The opportunity to operate close to clients and stakeholders and discuss business needs and search for added value solutions.
- An up to market benefit packages
- And business car
Who are we looking for
Key characteristics, competencies and skills
- Commercial background (graduate degree in engineering, commerce) with experience in a technical environment.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Strong B2B analytical, financial, strategic thinking skills.
- Proven success in negotiating sales contracts.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and hands-on working attitude.
- Passion for success.
- Fluent in English and the local language is a must. Other languages are preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a key management role in a global environment, preferably with experience in the Petrochemical and/or Industrial sector.
- People management and supervisory experience.
Our client is Thermon. Themon serves the global Energy, Power Generation and Chemical markets to provide innovative solutions for industrial heating applications by deeply understanding our customers’ needs. We specialize in providing complete flow assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze protection and environmental monitoring solutions
- Vacancy Sales
- Oil & Energy