Relationship Manager Private Wealth
You are an experienced wealth manager and you want to boost your career in one of Europe's main financial capitals: Luxembourg. You desire to work in an international environment for one of the largest banks in the world. You are an expert in developing, maintaining and intensifying relationships with your Flemish HNWI customers.
As part of the strengthening of its sales force, our client is looking for a
Relationship Manager Private Wealth for the Flemish market.
The position involves providing an upmarket and personalized banking service to a portfolio of around 150 clients. The role primarily involves developing, intensifying and maintaining relations across the board with the existing client base.
What are you going to do?
You will actively manage a portfolio of existing international clients using a comprehensive range of products and services, covering all aspects of asset management, including financial and asset structuring, portfolio management, legal and tax constructions and loans. This in order to both meet the requirements of the client and to increase the Assets Under Management.
Therefore you will:
- Frequently contact clients and investors and find ways to capitalize on the close relationship with them and accelerate cross-selling opportunities;
- Issue investment proposals to your clients, and prepare presentations for existing and prospective clients and business introducers;
- Execute investment decisions of the clients and prepare these transactions.
You will work in an international environment for one of the world's largest financial institutions in the main financial capital Luxembourg.
Besides that the following benefits will be yours:
- A very attractive remuneration (€ 90.000+);
- Bonus (up to 3 monthly salaries);
- 36 days leave;
- An attractive tax regime;
- A company car;
- Pension scheme, medical insurance, lunch vouchers and the benefit of using banking conditions for your private matters.
What do you need?
You have made your steps in Wealth Management for at least the last 5 years. You are a native Dutch speaker and fluently in English, French will be considered an advantage. Furthermore you have:
- A strong commercial sense, acquisition and sales skills;
- A university degree in economics, legal or another financial field. A financial diploma, in taxation or global wealth planning is very welcome;
- Experience in operating independently;
- Strong analytical, judgement and summarizing skills.
Besides that you currently live in Luxembourg or you are willing to relocate.
Our client is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With more than 75,000 employees all over the world, it provides banking, insurance and asset management services in more than 40 countries. In Luxembourg, the clients are private individuals, small companies and major corporations, as well as institutions. This branch employs nearly 800 people.
The mission statement is to meet the high requirements of its local and international client base, which includes both private individuals and businesses. Its teams consist of experts with extensive know-how in all the fields of banking activities and rely on the commercial ties and experience of a leading international financial group.
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity, please contact our colleague Michael van den Burg via + 31 6 1991 3497 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy Sales
- Banking & Insurance