- 5+ years’ experience as quantitative analyst.
- Experience in the energy sector.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, and Mathematics or related.
- Strong skills in data analytics.
- IT skills Python and SQL.
Quantitative Structurer for a strong player in the energy sector. Is responsible for structuring and valuation activities of major commodity transactions and for quantitative support for trading desks and origination teams. You will provide quantitative support to the traders and originators teams. Provide and support the development of new and innovative products for both trading and origination, plus the provision of ad hoc support to the trading desks. Good understanding of valuation and pricing techniques as well as machine learning techniques. Highly organised, analytical and critical thinker. Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Quantitative Structurer is responsible structuring and valuation activities of major commodity transactions.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Renewables & Environment
- Oil & Energy