Quant Energy Consultant
Job - Quant Energy Consultant
We are searching for a Quant Energy Consultant for one of our clients. The client is a consulting company for trading, valuation, and risk management in the energy markets based in the Netherlands. Their focus is on developing financial analysis software.
Responsibilities - Quant Energy Consultant
- You will discuss requirements of the models with colleagues, customers and third-party vendors.
- You will design, develop and test existing and new applications in the field of energy trading, valuation and risk management.
- You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues to develop complex applications for multinational companies.
The advantage - Quant Energy Consultant
- An exciting and challenging job in a very energetic and collaborative team.
- Work at an entrepreneurial company with a good reputation in the energy markets.
- Competitive salary.
Candidate - Quant Energy Consultant
- You have experience in the energy markets.
- You have a University degree in econometrics, mathematics, engineering qualification or similar.
- You have experience with one or more programming languages, such as Matlab, VBA, SQL or C++.
- You have a good command of the English language.
Company - Quant Energy Consultant
The client is a consulting company for trading, valuation, and risk management in the energy markets based in the Netherlands. Their focus is on developing financial analysis software.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Renewables & Environment
- Oil & Energy