- 5+ years’ experience as quantitative analyst.
- Experience in the energy sector, power and gas.
- Masters degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Quant Finance, Physics, Engineering).
- Experience with interest rate modeling.
- Strong analytical skills.
Quant analyst for an important trading desk company in the energy market. Perform valuation of long-term products. Develop trading strategies, risk measure models, and valuation models. Responsibility for ad-hoc reporting requests for quantitative modeling. Have experience in Python, Matlab, or similar. Strong communication skills and ability to communicate complex statistical concepts to business users.
As a quantitative analyst you will play an important role in development of the strategic risk engine for the energy market business.
- Renewables & Environment