- 3+ years’ experience as quantitative analyst.
- Experience in the energy sector, power and gas.
- Master degree in Economics, Mathematics or related.
- Good knowledge of data analytics.
- Proficiency in Matlab and Python.
Quant analyst for an energy company that produces energy day in, day out. Is responsible for analyses and models complex market developments. Makes the supply and demand movements in the market visible. Analyses and quantify risks to manage them and optimize the Asset Book and trading books. Research, develop, and maintain pricing models. Good knowledge of econometric models, statistics, and mathematical models applied to financial markets. Knowledge of techniques related to big data analytics and machine learning. Build asset hedging and asset optimization models.
The mission is on quantitative modelling and analysis.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy