Would you like to be the QESH officer, who coordinates and sustains the policy about safety, health, wellbeing environmental issues and also the quality policy in an engineering service company with an international focus? If you are interested in this challenging position, please let us know, we are very eager to discuss this opportunity in detail.
We can write down all of the tasks, authorities and responsibilities, but we will summarize just a few.
• Annual- Report and -Plan with assistance of the Quality Engineer.
• Control and redirect VCA, ISO-90001, ISO-14001- system, ATEX, IECEx03.
• Execute audits, internal and external (clients).
• Optimize labor conditions.
• Advise management regarding the policy of Safety, Health and Environment.
• Financial advice and budgeting, concerning expenses of health, safety and environment.
If you already are enthusiastic about this job, we will gladly inform you more about the other tasks that come along with this job.
What we have to offer
We offer you the opportunity to take the responsibility to define the method of working regarding the mentioned policies in relation to the needs of the business. Besides that we are offering you an independent job, which is very challenging, and also:
• A team work atmosphere with short communication lines.
• A full spectrum of opportunities for personal and career development.
• Excellent opportunities for further development and a competitive remuneration package, including a company car.
You will be working in an environment and tasks that meets the highest possible requirement in its industry.
Who we are looking for
A motivated, focused and experienced HSE officer dedicated to achieve the best industry standards in HSE. Willing to travel within The Netherlands and to premises where field-engineering have to execute their assignments.
Because this is a responsible job you must act perfectly under high pressure. Do you already can see yourself working as the QESH officer?
For this job is also required:
• At least a technical education and added managerial education.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role.
• You are problem-solving and you have very good communication and project management skills.
• Technical background and knowledge of relevant Legal frameworks and regulations.
• You must speak fluently Dutch and English.
Are you also able to work following regulations and procedures of VCA and ISO-9001? Then we are definitely looking for you.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a very specific specialist field to work in. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case Sulzer Service Center Rotterdam and the Sulzer Service Center Rotterdam in particular.
Sulzer is an engineering service company of capital goods in the energy industry, worldwide operating and represented in different continents. Strong in mechanical designing and process innovations based on high-end technology, with long-term partnerships with clients and a very strong engineering knowledge proposition to be able to enter into new markets with customized products and service propositions.
The culture is customer focused and opportunity driven, with a strong technology drive and "can do" attitude. The companies structure enables handling projects with different size and impact in the most efficient and effective manner. Capacity and high standard engineering expertise is structured in a flexible way and will be assigned to the actual business needs. This creates an open organization with many interlinks and multiple opportunities to learn and contribute to the success.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and what it could mean for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jozephina van Es.
- Vacancy Engineering
- Oil, Energy & Utilities