Would you like to be responsible for the internal coordination of projects for repair and revision of industrial gas parts? You should definitely read further because this vacancy as The Project Engineer could be your next job. Your main tasks are:
• Determine the repairability of gas turbine components according to customer-agreed repair specifications
• Lead the repair according to technical specifications at our service centre.
• Inspection of gas turbines and components at the customer site and technical consultation with the customer
• Carry out cost calculations and job evaluations
• Support projects in product development and knowledge transfer
You will also have to ensure proper documentation of executed orders (such as working instructions, production calculations, drawings and other specifications) and solve production problems. In this role you will work together with Production teams, Sales, Quality Control and Project Management.
What we have to offer
Are you looking for the next challenging step in your professional career? Find out what Sulzer has to offer you.
• Excellent opportunities for further career development and a competitive remuneration package
• A challenging position in an energetic international work environment
• The opportunity to learn / increase your knowledge of gas turbines and the service industry business
• Exposure to and responsibility for a large variety of available quality technical processes
For this position you are located at our main office in Venlo (The Netherlands), situated centrally within Europe and easily accessible. However, willingness to travel occasionally to customer sites and associate service centers and joint venture companies is expected as part of this key role.
Who we are looking for
You are the ideal candidate if you have a degree in an engineering discipline with proven affinity for (gas) turbines. You have an understanding what is important in an industrial service industry, which requires a high quality standard and deals with high value products.
Other relevant requirements are:
• Capable of working to tight schedules
• Good communication skills
• Service orientated
• Analytical approach to problem-solving
• Hands-on attitude
Furthermore you like to take responsibility and take leadership without hesitation.
It is essential that you speak, write and read English fluently. Ideally you will be proficient also in Dutch.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a very specific specialist field to work in and Mechanical Engineering is one of our chosen fields. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case Sulzer Turbo Services in Venlo (the Netherlands).
Sulzer Turbo Services is the ultimate knowledge center in the after service market related to the field of Gas Turbine Engineering. They work on a number of engine from all OEM brands, including the one you specialized in. Certainly worth mentioning is that they have developed a number of improvements that make the turbine achieve performance well above the factory spec. The team in Venlo presently consists of 160 colleagues of different nationalities. A truly international environment where you get to work with the very best people in your field.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and what it could mean for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jozephina Vogel - Van Es +31683233104 and/or Berto van Rens +31622367241.
- Vacancy Engineering
- Oil, Energy & Utilities