Project Director Europe
Project Director Europe
You will take the responsibility for achieving revenue growth for SST Group in the EMEA region by the acquisition of electrical heat-tracing projects in the challenging international Oil& Gas Industry. You will be the prime contact for SST Group and will take the lead in sales development and finalization of projects. Of course, you will be supported by the SST Group dedicated teams and professionals.
In this job your main tasks are:
- Participating in the development of the sales and marketing strategy and implementing the strategy accordingly.
- Identifying the key projects in the scope of SST Group. Participating and/or leading the cross country /cross functional project teams, aimed at winning international key projects.
- Developing partnerships with partners/key accounts and agents to address the projects in the most efficient way.
- Serving and developing key accounts/partners and adapting project structure and distribution structure in an optimal way.
- Implementing newly available product portfolios into existing or new sales channels.
- Developing sales processes and tools that increase sales effectiveness across the region.
- Entering all activities of projects in the available CRM System, lead generation and performance measurement
What we have to offer?
- A challenging position in an energetic international work environment.
- An business context at SST Group with dedicated professionals of available quality technical processes 0and a pleasant, informal result-driven attitude.
- Opportunities for further development and a competitive remuneration package.
- The opportunity to operate close to clients and stakeholders and discuss business needs and search for added value solutions.
Who are we looking for?
First of all, we like to get in contact with the senior sales professional fully familiar with the business context in Oil & Gas industry and the developments for the near future and with a proven track record in project acquisition.
Furthermore, you have
- A BSc in Business Administration and/or Sales and Marketing.
- Sales to Key Accounts, preferably in the oil and gas/energy sector and/or electrical heat tracing business.
- Track record of successfully selling projects (capital goods & services) to End users, OEM accounts and EPC contractors in the Region. Experience in Oil and Gas/Energy sector and/or electrical heat tracing business is preferred.
- Experience with working in a matrixed organization, orchestrating teams across countries and functions.
- You understand what processes and tools are required to create effective sales operations and track record of implementing these.
- You are fluent in Business English, another foreign language is an advantage.
- Located in an able to travel intensively in the EMEA area.
Our client is SST Group one of the largest global providers of industrial heat tracing systems as well as residential and commercial electric heating cable solutions. The Group employs over 1 300 specialists and owns four production plants in the Moscow region.
SST Group offers components, engineering, installation and commissioning of electric heating systems and sells its products and services in over 40 countries worldwide. The company is also known for having extensive engineering and project management experience as an EPC contractor being listed as a trusted supplier of heat tracing systems among the world’s largest EPC contractors.
SST Group provides turnkey solutions in heat tracing, thermal insulation and design engineering, including a full range of all system components and services. They provide basic and detailed engineering, procurement, delivery, implementation, documentation, service and training. Thanks to the integrated approach and project implementation control at all phases, the customers can always expect high quality and efficiency of the installed systems.