Product Owner with a Business Analyst-mindset
We are searching for a Product Owner with a Business Analyst-mindset for a challenging full-time position in a friendly and stimulating work environment!
Introducing Gulf Gas + Power (GGP) is the new standard in the business energy market. We supply gas and electricity at the best price, with smart, understandable products. Supported by a fully automated platform. This is how we deliver quality, always on time. In short: we keep our promises. Together with you, we want to fight against the established order to become a leading energy supplier. Will you join our dynamic team?
The Product Owner will be responsible for the technical content and design of user stories for the implementation in the product development process as well as the operations of the entire functional and technical landscape. The Product Owner will have in-depth contact with the business side, to gather information and form a product vision regarding the needed solution(s).
Since we work with only SAAS solutions from third parties you need to be able and like to manage multiple stakeholders from clients to our internal teams and the different third parties. You do not mind communicating with international (English speaking) specialists.
The tasks - Product Owner
- Are able to handle multiple different stakeholders, combine their wishes and ideas, and convert it to the actual realization.
- Will build a roadmap and maintain this roadmap based on business needs.
- Are persuasive towards the stakeholders to define and implement needed solutions.
- Are not afraid to face challenges like breaking down large requirements into executable user stories that need to be realized by different parties to realize the best e2e solution.
- Are independent and have a hands-on-mentality.
- Are familiar with SAAS/PAAS and SLA’s regarding the services of these third parties and like to manage these contracts.
What do we offer?
- Great salary and perks.
- A full-time position.
- Challenge and plenty of room for personal development.
- Freedom and independence, but also support, to be successful.
- A pleasant, informal, and ambitious working environment.
- On-the-job training.
- Good fringe benefits, including 30 vacation days.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
Qualifications - Product Owner
- Bachelor Degree.
- You’ve completed a Scrum Product Owner Training and you can guide the team and stakeholders in agile product development.
- Good understanding of software development and IT architectures and you are keen on technology.
- You can interpret and translate data to solutions and features and you know how to make a product roadmap.
- Previous experience as a product owner and you are driven and love to improve and challenge yourself with new opportunities.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English languages (in writing and speaking).
- Vacancy ICT
- Oil & Energy