Power Data Scientist
- 3+ years’ experience as a quantitative analyst.
- Experience with programming, mathematical modeling, and forecasting.
- Master and Ph.D. in Mathematics or other quantitative fields.
- Good knowledge of data analytics.
- Experience in the energy sector.
Data Scientist for an energy trading company. Responsible for expanding the algorithmic trading solution into a new area. Translate business problems into practical analytical solutions. Perform large-scale modeling, optimization, simulation, statistical analysis and forecasting. Outstanding quantitative modeling and statistical analysis skills. Exceptional mathematical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
The mission is to handle complex power traders' problems at a very high level.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Vacancy ICT
- Renewables & Environment