Market Risk Manager
- 3+ years’ experience in risk.
- Experience in the power sector.
- Master degree in Economics, Maths or equivalents.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Market Risk Manager for one of the largest companies in distribution, trading, and sale of power. The Market Risk Manager will coordinate and manage the market risk team for power. Is responsible for reporting and analysis of risk on transactions. Market price calculation and analysis. Price curves scenarios analysis and building.
To identify and evaluate risk and lead the assessment of new products and trading activities from a risk perspective.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy