Functie - Market Operator
For this role, we are working together with a Dutch branch of an International company active in France, Germany, UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxemburg. The company operates short-term electricity markets and these markets represent 50% of European electricity consumption.
You will be working with ambitious team players who all want to shape the future of the European power market. Team spirit, cooperation, and sharing knowledge are important aspects of this job to be successful.
On a daily basis, you will be matching supply and demand, take care of timely and reliable reporting, pro-actively approach and solve operational problems experienced by the exchange participants, analyse and process market information. You will also contribute to the development of new services and products.
What does the company offer you?
- Working in a young and innovative team.
- The opportunity to combine analysis with commercial business.
- Possibilities to learn and grow.
- Work for an International company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, benefits and training opportunities.
We are looking for:
- HBO or equivalent degree.
- Strong communicator.
- You are able to work following strict procedures.
- You have strong analytical skills, numerical insight and are accurate and quick-minded
- Fluent in English, Knowledge of Dutch, German and French is considered a plus.
- Willing to work in different shifts.
- Microsoft Office has no secrets for you.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious team-player, likes to be challenged, is professional and likes to work in a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an International company with ambitious plans for the future.
Please contact Paulo de Bruijn via firstname.lastname@example.org when you would like to know more about the role.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil, Energy & Utilities