Junior Quantitative Trader
- 1+ years’ experience as quantitative analyst.
- Experience in the power sector.
- Master degree in Economics, Mathematics or related.
- IT skills Python and VBA.
Our client is an innovative trading company in the energy markets. Develop trading strategies. Manage trading strategies and improve profitability by converting ideas into quantitative models. Perform research, analysis, and stress testing on trading strategies, derivative transactions, including detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis. Prepare required reports and analysis.
To create trading strategies scientifically by combining its quantitative expertise with an understanding of power markets.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy