Investment Sales Executive
You are a performance driven professional with a strong preference for sales. You want to work for a major international investment manager. And, last bot not least, you want to be excellently rewarded for the results you achieve. If so, please stick around, because we are looking for a talented and ambitious
Investment Sales Executive
What are you going to do as an Investment Sales Executive?
You will be provided with leads generated by the marketing department, which you are going to follow up.
- That you will approach your prospects by phone in order to make appointments for a personal visit from your colleague Sales Manager;
- You will be rewarded both for the appointments you make and for the deals the Sales Manager closes;
- That this is a 100% sales position, including the guidance of the prospect in the sales process.
What will be coming your way?
First of all the possibility to work in a performance-driven environment, combined with a solid basic salary and a lucrative and unlimited bonus structure designed specifically for successful Sales Executives.
- Attractive career opportunities in a fast growing international working environment; if you are talented and ambitious this will definitely not be your last step;
- An extensive benefits program;
- You will join a very solid introductory phase with a personal mentor for the perfect start;
- You will acquire capital market knowledge through permanent comprehensive training;
- You are the first contact person for wealthy prospects, who already know the company (no cold calling).
What do you take with you?
At least any professional experience in a sales environment, preferably in the area of asset management or finance.
- A business administration degree, a commercial internship or training;
- A high level of communication skills, experience in approaching people by phone;
- The ability to ask questions, ask further and, of course, listen;
- Perseverance, 'will-do' and the will to score are part of your personality;
- Ambitions to develop your career in the financial industry.
Our client is a worldwide leading asset manager that is spreading its wings in Europe. The German branch has been established in 1999 and is an independent subsidiary of the worldwide enterprise. In the Frankfurt Area, its German speaking (also from Austria and Switzerland) wealthy clients are being serviced with a wide range of asset management strategies and customized personal investment propositions.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, please contact our colleague Michael van den Burg on +31 6 19913497 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy Sales
- Banking & Insurance