Investment Manager (Frankfurt)
Do you want to work as an investment manager, building and maintaining lasting relationships with your private clients? For one of the fastest growing international investment companies in the world? Please take a good look at this opportunity!
Our client, a U.S. based international investment management organization, is spreading its wings in Europe. It offers value-based asset advice to High Net Worth Individuals and institutions. In recent years it has experienced strong growth and currently more than € 100 billion is being managed for their clients. And it will definitely not stop there.
To facilitate this expansion we are looking for a solid and talented Investment Manager
You will act as an Investment Manager from the office in Frankfurt as a point of contact for your German, Swiss and Austrian wealthy private clients. You will manage your own portfolio and advise your clients with all available resources and investment information.
- You will build long-term relationships with your clients and manage a portfolio of around 150 clients with app. € 100-150 million, ensuring that your clients receive the highest level of service;
- You are the link between your clients and research, trading and investment management;
- You proactively communicate portfolio updates and inform your clients about financial markets, the market strategy and investment philosophy;
- You will increase your knowledge of financial and capital markets through intensive training and mentoring programs;
- No acquisition, no sales: you are a real relationship manager!
You will work for one of the fastest growing international investment management companies worldwide. You will be intensively trained and educated to be able to fulfill your role perfectly. And you will be part of a young team of like-minded professionals, with a great future perspective in this expansive organization.
- You do not need to acquire relationships: you will manage your own relationship portfolio;
- You will be the link between the investment decision makers and your HNWIs (with at least € 250,000 of freely investable assets);
- You will work for a expanding company with severe future and growth perspectives;
- You will enjoy a salary of at least € 50,000 plus a bonus;
- With broad secondary conditions (30 days off, pension scheme, travel expenses, meal allowances etc.);
- And you will have lots of fun, events, company parties etc.
What do we expect from you?
Preferably you have a financial foundation enabling you to analyze and explain investments. You are a good listener and know how to ask the right questions because communicating (with customers and colleagues) is your first nature. You are a connecting, commercial and professional individual.
- Is your mother tongue German and do you speak and write English flawlessly;
- You have experience in wealth management and knowledge of financial and capital markets;
- And even more important: in relationship management;
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree;
- You are an open and positive personality with strong professional ethics;
- You are strong in time management and organizational empathy.
Our client is a worldwide leading asset manager that is spreading its wings in Europe. The German branch has been established in 1999 and is an independent subsidiary of the worldwide enterprise. In Frankfurt am Main and Rodenbach, its German speaking (also from Austria and Switzerland) wealthy clients are being serviced with a wide range of asset management strategies and customized personal investment propositions.
If you want to know more about this opportunity, please contact our colleague Michael van den Burg on +31 6 19913497 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy Sales
- Banking & Insurance