Field Service Engineer Gas Turbine
Are you the Field Service Engineer with a hands on mentality, do you like to manage a maintenance/overhaul/repair project at the customers premises including a team of local technicians and mechanics?
We are searching for an experienced Field Service Engineer who monitors the activities of maintenance and repair at the rotating equipment. The role of Field Service Engineer is a challenging and very diverse job with broad responsibilities.
The following tasks can give you an idea of what is coming along with this role:
- The planning, management and supervision of the installation, reparation, service and shutdowns done.
- Commission and hand-over.
- Toolbox meetings and instructions
- Manage and motivate your team
- Reporting, project administration and hour administration
In this job you also have direct communication lines with the customer and the full support for capacity and expertise by our client.
This is just a brief overview, but there are more interesting tasks, authorities and responsibilities that are part of this job. We gladly inform you more about them.
What we have to offer
Do you like to work with different people and different kind of equipment? Then this can be the challenging job you are looking for.
Besides this we can also offer you:
• A team work atmosphere with short communication lines.
• A full spectrum of opportunities for personal and career development.
• Excellent opportunities for further development and a competitive remuneration package
You will be working in an environment and tasks that meets the highest possible requirement in its industry.
Who are we looking for
As a Field Service Engineer you like to travel, have good communication skills and you have a representative appearance. To be able to understand our business you have at least 10 years of experience in rotating equipment.
Other requirements are:
- You are able to manage a team of technicians, mechanics and freelancers.
- Can manage a project on site upon financial, planning and technical requirements.
- You can read and explain technical and constructional blueprints.
- You have knowledge of security procedures
- You have a VCA License
- Because you are working worldwide you have a good knowledge of the English language spoken and written.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then we really would like to get in contact with you.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a very specific specialist field to work in. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case Sulzer Service Center Rotterdam and the Sulzer Service Center Rotterdam in particular.
Sulzer is an engineering service company of capital goods in the energy industry, worldwide operating and represented in different continents. Strong in mechanical designing and process innovations based on high-end technology, with long-term partnerships with clients and a very strong engineering knowledge proposition to be able to enter into new markets with customized products and service propositions.
The culture is customer focused and opportunity driven, with a strong technology drive and "can do" attitude. The companies structure enables handling projects with different size and impact in the most efficient and effective manner. Capacity and high standard engineering expertise is structured in a flexible way and will be assigned to the actual business needs. This creates an open organization with many interlinks and multiple opportunities to learn and contribute to the success.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and what it could mean for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jozephina van Es.
- Vacancy Engineering