Senior PHP Developer
Introduction - Senior PHP Developer
Complexity, challenge, innovation. Are you a Software Engineer who gets satisfaction from these, with a solid background in PHP Backend Development? Then let's discuss your chance to join one of the best companies to work for in software development.
How would you like to work on a platform that delivers some of the smartest value added services around Unified Communications currently on the market? We are looking for an experienced programmer who can build and maintain interfaces, integrations and applications (PHP) that help bring this already great platform to the next level. You will focus purely on the Backend side of the platform and be part of one of the Scrum teams responsible for new developments and fixes.
The company is truly international, both in terms of geography (Offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Serbia and Spain) and in the multinational makeup of the team, where English is the daily working language.
What we have to offer - Senior PHP Developer
Our client is recognised as one of the top places to work in their field. Listed below are some of the key characteristics of what they can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the industry;
- A warm, informal and personable culture with plenty of fun activities to strengthen the bond in the team;
- Room for personal initiative and personal growth;
- Excellent communication facilities on their own network and services;
- Above average remuneration package with solid pension plan;
- Excellent arrangements for travel costs and room to invest in your knowledge through extra studies.
In summary: a comprehensive package of interesting and challenging work, fun, and reward.
Who we are looking for - Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a real programmer, someone who gets the optimal job satisfaction from creating solid, clean and effective code. Since you will spend most of your time working in PHP we require you to be passionate about this technology. Aside from this, we ask the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Object Oriented Programming in PHP;
- A solid background in Backend development;
- Fluency in written and spoken English (also speaking and writing Dutch is a bonus);
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum teams;
- At least 1 year of experience working with a Dutch company and currently residing in the Netherlands;
- Candidates with experience in the Unified Communications field are preferred.
You have to be looking for a job, not a project. Our client is committed to establishing a long term mutually beneficial relationship with the members of the team and expects you to deliver a similar strong commitment to them.
About the Company - Senior PHP Developer
The company was founded by developers and is still being led by developers. As a result of this, there is a truly innovative corporate culture that gives the members of the R&D team a lot of freedom to achieve their goals in the way that best fits them.
Due to the fast and continuing growth of the organisation you will find a place to work where not everything is set in stone, a dynamic environment that stimulates and rewards personal initiative. The corporate culture is informal and no nonsense as could be expected of a company with such a firm focus on software R&D.
- Vacancy ICT
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualizaton & Infrastructure