Can you take the responsibility for the coordination of projects for repair and revision of gas turbine or gas turbine parts for clients all over the world? We are looking for engineers that have the motivation and drive to take the lead in complex engineering projects.
The main tasks of this challenging position include:
- You determine the reparability of gas turbine components according to customer-agreed repair specifications;
- Lead the repair according to technical specifications at our service centres or joint venture companies;
- Inspection of gas turbines and components at the customer site and technical consultation with the customer;
- You carry out cost calculations and job evaluations;
- Lead projects in product development and knowledge transfer;
- You ensure proper documentation of executed orders (such as working instructions, production calculations, drawings and other specifications) and solving production problems;
- Train new colleagues at our service centres or joint venture companies;
- And cooperate closely with Production teams, Sales, Quality Control and Project Management.
What we have to offer
This key role suits you if you are looking for a next challenging step in your professional career. In return Sulzer SC Venlo offers.
- A challenging position in an energetic international work environment;
- The opportunity to learn / increase your knowledge of gas turbines and the after service business;
- Take responsibility for a large variety of available quality technical processes;
- Excellent opportunities for further career development and a competitive remuneration package;
- In addition the medium-sized organization also offers sufficient opportunities for personal initiative.
This position is located in Venlo (The Netherlands), situated centrally within Europe and easily accessible. Furthermore you have the opportunity to travel occasionally to customer sites and associated service centres and joint venture companies.
Who we are looking for
You are used to or have the ambition working in a multidiscipline engineering and international environment.
- You have a BSc engineering degree (preferably in Mechanical Engineering)
- And 3 to 5 years experience in an industrial/engineering service industry with high value products.
- You can show us a proven track record of carrying out projects independently with a high succes rate.
- Of course you are capable of working to tight schedules and have good communication skills.
- And most crucial you are service orientated, have an analytical approach to problem-solving and hands-on attitude.
Knowledge of gas or steam turbines, repair techniques of complex machinery or added value engineering solutions is desired.
The ability to speak fluent English (proficient level) is essential.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a very specific specialist field to work in and Mechanical Engineering is one of our chosen fields. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case Sulzer Turbo Services Venlo (The Netherlands).
Sulzer Turbo Services is the ultimate knowledge centre in the after service market related to the field of Gas Turbo Service. They work on a number of engines of OEM brands, including the one you specialised in. Certainly worth mentioning is that they have developed a number of improvements that make the turbine achieve performance well above the factory spec. The team in Venlo presently consists of 160 colleagues of different nationalities. A truly international environment where you get to work with the very best people in your field.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and what it could mean for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jozephina Vogel - Van Es +31683233104 and/or Berto van Rens +31622367241.
- Vacancy Engineering
- Oil, Energy & Utilities