- 4-5 years’ experience as trader.
- Experience in the energy sector.
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, and Mathematics or related.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Strong skills in data analytics.
Energy Trader for a strong player in the power sector. Is responsible for trading day-ahead, weekly and monthly products on the wholesale power market. Monitors market conditions and analyses transactions to help identify and execute energy trades. Proprietary trading across all power markets. Provide support in the expansion and implementation of reporting for generation items. Providing cross commodity desk cover. Network with potential trading partners. Stable P&L trend. Highly organised, analytical and critical thinker. Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Energy Trader is responsible for trading the products in the energy market.
- Vacancy Trading, Risk & Quant
- Oil & Energy
- Renewables & Environment