Our client is recognized as one of the top places to work in their field. Listed below are some of the key characteristics of what they can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the industry;
- A warm, informal and personable culture with plenty of fun activities to strengthen the bond in the team;
- Room for personal initiative and personal growth;
- Excellent communication facilities on their own network and services;
- Great remuneration package with solid pension plan;
- Excellent arrangements for travel costs and room to invest in your knowledge through extra studies.
In summary: a comprehensive package of interesting and challenging work, fun, and reward.
Your key characteristic is your innovative attitude. The development team is proudly using the very latest technologies and the candidate we are looking for shares their enthusiasm for learning and applying any new development that helps to keep the platform state of the art. In addition to this we are looking for the following background:
- At least 3 years’ experience in professional (open source) software development;
- Experienced in or curious about Unified Communication technologies, such as WebRTC and VoIP;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
The company was founded by developers and is still being led by developers. As a result of this, there is a truly innovative corporate culture that gives the members of the R&D team a lot of freedom to achieve their goals in the way that best fits them.
Due to the fast and continuing growth of the organization you will find a place to work where not everything is set in stone, a dynamic environment that stimulates and rewards personal initiative. The corporate culture is informal and no nonsense as could be expected of a company with such a firm focus on software R&D.
- Vacancy ICT
- Software Development