International .Net Software Engineer
International .Net Software Engineer
Do you want to work in a real Agile way with the newest technologies in a product related environment? Would you love to work abroad (in the south of the Netherlands) in an International team of peers and for some of the largest International clients? You love to develop with proven technology, but also to explore the potential of newest bleeding edge technology. Then let's get in touch to discuss the role of .Net Developer at my client.
In this role, you will work in (Scrum) teams depending on the requirements of the development projects. Customers vary in size and complexity, across all industry sectors. Your main expertise is with .Net, but you will constantly be challenged in changing environments and projects to use the best of your potential. It offers you a great opportunity to develop yourself to become the best in what you love doing: developing unique software.
Enthusiasm and drive is what is expected, to impress customers but also to contribute to the growth and spirit of the development team. Together with the designers and other developers, you will build unique solutions, or as my client prefers to say: "digital experiences".
The client is known for delivering quality, being at the forefront of software development and having excellent resources. They welcome senior and experienced developers open for a new challenge and ready to make the next step in their career.
What's in it for you?
Working in the software development site of my client is fun and educational in the first place. You will be working in an international team of highly skilled and intelligent peers, which will help accelerate your personal growth. Retention is high which proves that the working conditions and compensation is good. Apart from this, the following aspects are important for the role:
- Working in The Netherlands, in a team of various nationalities with the ability to learn from and work with peers from different backgrounds and culture;
- Complex and challenging development work where you use modern technologies and processes and an innovative development stack;
- A real flat organizational structure, offering you the space to take responsibilities and explore initiatives;
- Being part of a motivated and high-quality development team, where knowledge sharing is key;
- Excellent contractual terms and conditions in combination with a healthy work-life balance.
I am happy to further discuss in person how this role fits your personal interest and ambitions.
What is expected from you?
The ideal candidate is a motivated and eager to learn .NET professional with the ambition to work internationally in an Agile development team. You have the drive to challenge and be challenged, besides being capable of working in constantly demanding and changing environments. The high knowledge standard within the team demands that you have a high experience level and above average intelligence:
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or IT;
- At least 4-year development experience (backend or full stack);
- Proven experience with client-side frameworks, .NET;
- Familiar with Agile development, and SCRUM;
- Not afraid to try new tools and techniques and you constantly develop new ideas;
- Reliable and dedicated; your team and the client can count on you;
- Excellent communication skills and proficient English language skills. German language skills are a big plus;
- Of course, it speaks to your benefit if you can show prove of current learning of new technologies.
Company - International .Net Software Engineer
The client is an independent ICT company, working for international customers from offices in The Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium. They build information systems (comprehensive software packages), deliver consultancy and manage large projects for customers. As an example, they develop systems that execute completely automated order processes, or software that consumers use on their mobile devices and websites. The client has always and continues to invest in knowledge and is leader in the application of new technology and innovative solutions. They have been engaged in the design, development, and implementation of tailor-made ICT since 1984 using cloud solutions or on premise, but also in maintaining phisical applications. If you like to challenge and be challenged you will feel comfortable with the high knowledge standard within the team, calling upon your experience level and above average intelligence.
For more details about this job please contact Roger Raemaekers at +31 - (0) 64 603 73 20.
- Vacancy ICT
- Software Development