Business Development Manager Germany
Function - Business Development Manager Germany
Are you native or fluent German speaking and experienced within the field of B2B sales? Are you a a team-oriented sales person who can make contact easy, and have strong new business skills and ambitions? Then react at this fine opportunity.
You will contact business owners in the graphical market by phone and online channels, and are responsible for identifying and generating opportunities with new business partners in Germany. You will spend a week at the office to qualify leads, and approach business partners for planning visits. The next week you will travel in Germany to visit potential and existing business partners.
Our client, a big USA located company, with their European office located in Gelderland handles the sales and support to EMEA. To expand their business they are searching for a native or fluent German speaker with at least 3 years sales experience. Your assignment is to expand their B2B sales channels in Germany for their unique products in commercial printing and graphic channels.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Expansion of the business partner channel in Germany;
- Visiting and maintaining contacts with B2B business partners;
- Manage and co-ordinate sales activities for the German market.
Offer - Business Development Manager Germany
- Dynamic and International work environment;
- Good salary and unlimited bonus potential;
- International travel and attendance at industry events;
- Future growth potential;
- In-house sales, product and industry training.
The chance to work within a successful team, with an interesting and innovative product line, opportunities to enrich sales knowledge at industry events.
Candidate - Business Development Manager Germany
You have excellent sales skills, strong in finding new business opportunities are able to build long term relationships:
- Native or fluent German speaker with reasonable level of English (internal language);
- Min. 3 years inside and / or outside sales experience;
- Independent and flexible work ethic;
- Living in Gelderland, within max. 2 hours travel time from Arnhem region;
- Ability and willingness to travel in Germany;
- Experience in printing or graphical market is a pré.
Interested? Please forward your CV and cover letter in English.
Company - Business Development Manager Germany
Our client is a major provider of professional digital solutions, meeting the demands of print professionals who are looking for state-of-the-art technology in products, parts and supplies. Their headquarters is located in the USA. And with their European office in the Arnhem region in the Netherlands they distribute their products through a world-wide network of resellers and distribution partners.
For more information, please contact Wim Wijnker on 00 31 (0) 651 187 448.
- Vacancy Sales
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualization & Infrastructure