Big Data Scientist
Function - Big Data Scientist
Want to join a company that has room for ideas and initiatives, which invests in people? Then come and be part of a passionate team of software engineers and experienced consultants in Big Data & Analytics.
Acting as a Big Data Scientist, you will combine science and engineering, you will integrate multiple systems and data sets, helping customers to generate new insights and increase business value. With your statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling as well as business strategy skills you will create the algorithms necessary to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
Offer - Big Data Scientist
Being a part of our client's Big Data team you will be involved in projects exclusively in the area of Big Data and Analytics. Some highlights:
- Working with the latest technology to efficiently process data, apply algorithms and expose data-driven insights.
- Ambitious, inspiring, motivating and informal working atmosphere.
- Extensive development and growth opportunities.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits.
Candidate - Big Data Scientist
Within our client’s passionate and experimental team, you’ll need to:
- Be a data-driven problem solver.
- Be able to communicate orally and visually.
- Have a MSc or PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or other quantitative fields.
- Have technical experience with: Algorithm design, predictive analytics and state-of-the-art machine learning techniques (regression, Bayesian methods, support vector machines, network analysis, clustering and other dimensionality reduction methods, optimization techniques, model validation).
- Have knowledge of Python, R, MATLAB, Julia.
- Be UNIX proficient and experienced in custom visualization technologies (CSS, AngularJS, D3).
- Be proficient in Dutch and English.
*Knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, SCALA, C++, C#), big data processing (MapReduce, Spark, Apache Flink) and big data storage (HDFS, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J) is considered a Big Plus.
Company - Big Data Scientist
At our client you have a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals, focused on high-impact projects utilizing big data analytics and machine learning.
The company does not restrict itself to one product or technique: identifies the big data potential of the clients, it delivers actionable insights, integrates data solutions and offers Training & Consultancy services to better understand its customers.
For more details about this vacancy please contact Joris Braspenning at 06 25 09 68 04.
- Vacancy ICT
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualization & Infrastructure