Software Engineer Cloud
Job - Software Engineer Cloud
Are you convinced that Public Cloud solutions are the way forward in infrastructure solutions? Would you like to work as a Software Engineer within a truly disruptive company that delivers a wide range of solutions around Amazon Web Services and using bleeding edge scripting and DevOps technologies? Then let's talk!
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in the field of Serverless Architectures, Datacenter Automation, Internet of Things and "The Cloud" in general. The demand for their expertise and services is growing exponentially, meaning that they have room for new talent in their team. The projects you would work on range from large scale migrations from on-premise to public cloud (mainly AWS) for large enterprises to end-to-end design and implementing of cloud based infrastructures for exciting new startup companies.
Offer - Software Engineer Cloud Change
Our client works with customers on a consultancy and project basis, but we want to clearly state that they do not do detachment in its traditional form as this would hinder the ongoing innovation within the team. You are encouraged to show your own initiative when it comes to recognising and introducing new technologies and tools. The offer in keywords:
- Excellent balance between work, fun and free time;
- Great opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies;
- Dedicated focus on your personal development;
- Company car;
- Good salary and secondary benefits.
Candidate - Software Engineer Cloud
The main quality we are looking for is a passion for technology. The public cloud solutions field is developing so quickly that knowledge accumulated in the past is less important than your ability and willingness to constantly renew your technology stack. A good match is likely if you recognise yourself in the majority of the following:
- SysOp level of experience with Linux (other OS are a bonus);
- Personal interest in the field of cloud computing, preferably with practical experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Solid background in networking and security;
- Experience with scripting using Bash,Powershell, Python or Ruby;
- Experience with modern DevOps tooling (Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Docker);
- Fluent/native level of English, with fluent Dutch as a strong bonus;
- Valid drivers license.
Company - Software Engineer Cloud
Our client can claim to be one of the most prominent drivers of the transition from on premises to public cloud infrastructures. They are one of Amazon's main partners in the Netherlands, which means that they have access to a wide range of challenging projects with top customers in the Dutch enterprise market. The corporate culture is purely technology driven, innovative and very informal. The founders are still active on customer projects themselves and place great value on maintaining the present character of the company through the rapid growth they expect in the coming years.
- Vacancy ICT
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualizaton & Infrastructure