Function - Scenario Planner
A high-end service and manufacturing mechanical engineering company, active in a challenging market and with solid opportunities for growth needs to move to the next level of planning and project management. The business objective is to manage the (increasing) project management and planning complexity to enable higher efficiency levels, to meet client expectations and requirements, using available technology innovations. Are you the project management professional that delivers the structure and processes and convince key-users to adopt the new set-up. This is not a one-off assignment, but a process of constant improvement.
Do you want to know more? Read this vacancy and if you are still motivated to call us for an interview.
Responsibilities - Scenario Planner
- Design, implement and improve a set of project and planning management tools up to "best practices" to be able to manage integrally Sales, Design, Service process and business objectives;
- Embed the milestones focused project execution method in the organization;
- Advice Sales in time when under or over absorption could occur;
- Develop effective scenarios in case of significant planning disruptions;
- Manage the Submitted Sales Forecast for the months ahead and coordinate the Sales planning;
- You will be directly reporting to the Manager Project Management.
Offer - Scenario Planner
- A challenging position in an energetic, international work environment of capital goods;
- With an outstanding position in its defined market;
- Excellent opportunities for further growth and a competitive remuneration package;
- A medium-sized organization offers many opportunities for personal initiative;
- The opportunity for a roll-out of the project management within a world-wide operating.
Your profile - Scenario Planner
- A motivated project management "professional" with 5 years' experience working with planning tools in an engineering service or production environment;
- Motivator and inspiratory to all employees to implement and use the best practices for project management and planning;
- Have the skills and is able to position this new core competence in a fast moving client-focused organization;
- Fluid in Dutch and English and have Bachelor or Master degree.
Company - Scenario Planner
Our client is an engineering service company of capital goods in the energy industry, worldwide operating and represented in different continents. Strong in mechanical designing and process innovations based on high-end technology, with long-term partnerships with clients and a very strong engineering knowledge proposition to be able to enter into new markets with customized products and service propositions.
The culture is customer focused and opportunity driven, with a strong technology drive and "can do" attitude. The companies structure enables handling projects with different size and impact in the most efficient and effective manner. Capacity and high standard engineering expertise is structured in a flexible way and will be assigned to the actual business needs. This creates an open organization with many interlinks and multiple opportunities to learn and contribute to the success.
- Vacancy Engineering
- Oil, Energy & Utilities