Engineer & Developer Voice Platform
Introduction - Engineer & Developer Voice Platform
Interested in working on a unique telecommunications platform, fully developed in-house that has a high level of technical depth and maximum functionality? Our highly innovative and technology driven client needs an experienced operations engineer who also has some experience with coding and scripting and a keen interest in open source technology.
How would you like to work in a company that delivers some of the smartest value added services around Unified Communications currently on the market? By combining your expertise in Voice platform operations with your coding know-how you can act as the linking pin between the R&D department and Operations, thus having a central role in the further development of the Freeswitch based Open Source Voice platform of this international operator.
What we have to offer - Engineer & Developer Voice Platform
Our client is recognized as one of the top places to work in their field. They are reforming their organization towards a holacracy based model, meaning you will fit here very well if you are self sufficient and like to take initiative. Listed below are some of the key characteristics of what they can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the industry;
- A warm, informal and personable culture with plenty of fun activities to strengthen the bond in the team;
- Room for personal initiative and personal growth;
- Excellent communication facilities on their own network and services;
- Great remuneration package with solid pension plan;
- Excellent arrangements for travel costs and room to invest in your knowledge through extra studies.
In summary: a comprehensive package of interesting and challenging work, fun, and reward.
Who we are looking for - Engineer & Developer Voice Platform
Your key characteristic is your innovative and open mind. While always keeping in mind that your platform needs to provide a stable environment for your customers you are also always looking for ways to implement further improvements. In addition to this we are looking for the following background:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing and developing voice platforms;
- Knowledge of SIP, VOIP, PBX, SS7 and Linux;
- Experience with software development in PHP, Erlang or Python;
- Experience in working with an open source voice platform like FreeSWITCH, Kamailio or Asterisk is advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
We are well aware of the fact that we are asking for a combination of experience and knowledge that not everyone will have. On the other hand, if you are THAT person, this might be your perfect job!
About the company - Engineer & Developer Voice Platform
The company was founded by developers and is still being led by developers. As a result of this, there is a truly innovative corporate culture that gives the members of the R&D team a lot of freedom to achieve their goals in the way that best fits them.
Due to the fast and continuing growth of the organization you will find a place to work where not everything is set in stone, a dynamic environment that stimulates and rewards personal initiative. The corporate culture is informal and no nonsense as could be expected of a company with such a firm focus on software R&D.
- Vacancy ICT
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualizaton & Infrastructure