Business Development Manager Germany
Function - Account Manager Germany
Are you native German speaking and experienced within the field of sales? Are you a a team-oriented sales person who can make contact easy and communicate the unique sales points of technical products to the commercial graphic channel? Then react at this fine opportunity. You will contact business owners by phone and online channels, and are responsible for identifying and generating opportunities for live demos of state of the art products! As well as closing deals either directly or through their partners.
Our client, a big USA located company, with their European office located in the Arnhem region handles the sales and support to EMEA. To expand their business they are searching for a native German speaker with at least 2 years minimum sales experience. You should be a team-oriented sales person who can make contact and communicate the unique sales points of their products to the commercial printing and graphic channel.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage and co-ordinate sales activities for assigned region
- Forecast sales and develop business plan for region
- Build a data file with relevant product / market information
- Plan and execute events for customers on-site in assigned region
- Communicate and support current partner network
- Manage and co-ordinate sales activities for channel partners
Offer - Account Manager Germany
- Dynamic and International work environment
- Good salary and unlimited bonus potential
- International travel and attendance at industry events
- Future growth potential
- In-house sales, product and industry training
The chance to work within a successful team, with an interesting and innovative product line, in-house sales and product / industry training, opportunities to enrich sales knowledge at industry events.
Candidate - Account Manager Germany
You have excellent sales skills, like to negotiate and are able to build long term relationships:
- Native German speaker with reasonable level of English (internal company language)
- 2 years inside or outside sales experience
- Independent work ethic and sense of urgency
- Living in Germany within max. 2 hours travel time from Arnhem region
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Experience in printing or graphic environment is a pré
Interested? Please forward your cv and cover letter in English.
Company - Account Manager Germany
Our client is a major provider of professional digital solutions, meeting the demands of print professionals who are looking for state-of-the-art technology in products, parts and supplies. Their headquarters is located in the USA. And with their European office in the Arnhem region in the Netherlands they distribute their products through a world-wide network of resellers and distribution partners.
- Vacancy Sales
- ICT Data Storage, Virtualizaton & Infrastructure