In the role of Area Sales Manager your challenging goals are increasing sales and increasing the market share by making a successful contribution of introducing and selling of our client products and services to existing and new customers.
You are the one that has the direct contact with the customers, but you also contact potential interesting customers at a national and international level.
We can give you a short overview of the main activities of your job:
- Establish strong relations with existing customers;
- Increase the number of customers by acquisition;
- Selling on national and international base;
- Crucial to your success is the alignment with the stakeholders within the organization;
- Draft offers for customers
- Handle the order acceptation (within your scope)
- Negotiate about prices in consultation with the Sales Manager
- Responsible for sales in the assigned area and product range;
- Responsible for you share of the sales expenses.
You report directly to the Sales Manager and you will be supported by a professional sales supportteam.
What we have to offer
A challenging job in an energetic, international and engineering work environment with responsibilities. We would like to inform you more about them in detail, but we can give you already a short impression:
- Good base salary;
- Added value like a bonus, social security package, pension plan;
- A company car.
Who we are looking for
If you are really interested in this job and probably you are, you have a least a technical education and added with relevant working experience in sales and marketing in the engineering industry. Also, you have knowledge and experience of the after service and repair market. You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English. Because this is a responsible job you can act perfectly under high pressure. There is a lot variation within the customers, in the existing as the new customers, therefore it is important you can adjust in every situation.
For this job is also required:
- A basic level in Sales or Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years of sales experience (preferably) in rotating equipment market;
- Able to handle a complex sales process integrally;
- The competence to gain new customers in existing and new markets.
At Career Result we try to do recruitment in a different way. All our partners pick a very specific specialist field to work in. This means we actually know what you are talking about when you describe what you do best and enjoy most about your chosen profession, meaning we can strive for a fully accurate match between your ambitions and the search profiles of our client, in this case Service Center Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
Sulzer is an engineering service company of capital goods in the energy industry, worldwide operating and represented in different continents. Strong in mechanical designing and process innovations based on high-end technology, with long-term partnerships with clients and a very strong engineering knowledge proposition to be able to enter into new markets with customized products and service propositions.
The culture is customer focused and opportunity driven, with a strong technology drive and "can do" attitude. The companies structure enables handling projects with different size and impact in the most efficient and effective manner. Capacity and high standard engineering expertise is structured in a flexible way and will be assigned to the actual business needs. This creates an open organization with many interlinks and multiple opportunities to learn and contribute to the success.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and what it could mean for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jozephina Vogel - Van Es +31683233104 and/or Berto van Rens +31622367241.
- Vacancy Sales
- Oil, Energy & Utilities